Re: [Adonthell-devel] Rewriting C++ base code

From: Alexandre Courbot
Subject: Re: [Adonthell-devel] Rewriting C++ base code
Date: Thu, 24 Jul 2003 14:59:57 +0200

The patch looks good, there were effectively room for code improvements - I
just abstracted surface's destructor again. With the explanations I give in
my previous mail it should be clear why it is so.

One question though: why suppressing all the inclusions in gfx.h? It allowed
easy inclusion of the whole module by application developers, instead of
including all the other files they shouldn't know about. I agree that we
shouldn't include it from other files of the same module, but it allows the
outside to have a full view of the module simply by including this main
include file.

Apart from that, it's fine - I've applied similar changes to the other modules
(python, input). It's committed now.

Btw Kai - your OSX changes didn't break the compilation on Linux/i386 (just
succeeded compilation & testing)

Alex.
--
http://www.gnurou.org