Re: [Adonthell-devel] Rewriting C++ base code

From: Kai Sterker
Subject: Re: [Adonthell-devel] Rewriting C++ base code
Date: Fri, 25 Jul 2003 16:39:41 +0200

Am Freitag, 25.07.03 um 13:41 Uhr schrieb Alexandre Courbot:

Do you mean that the current CVS version works on OSX? I cannot find your OSX
initalization code, just some references to a function named osxinit()
enclosed into a #ifdef.

It's not really working. In the meantime, I've got inputtest to the point where a window opens and you can type stuff. But either it complains about leaked memory or crashes at exit (depending on how I set up the autorelease pool). Bit of ObjectiveC/NextStep programming here, with which I'm not familiar at all :(.

inputtest.py OTOH crashes when the key is about to be released, no matter what I did. That's why I haven't commited the actual osxinit code yet, and neiter any changes I had to make to configure and such. I'll do that once I am happy with the result.