[Adonthell-devel] How to generate translation files?

From: Alexandre Courbot
Subject: [Adonthell-devel] How to generate translation files?
Date: Thu, 5 Feb 2004 21:41:17 +0100

Hi, hi!

I've been playing around with 0.3's code. Gee, it still compile and run.
Scary!

However I've been looking at integrating the first part of the French
translation. I'd have needed to see the original .pot file, but I can't find
it in po/ after a fresh make in Waste's Edge source directory. Can someone
try and help?

What I had in mind was to refresh 0.3 a bit (remove warnings, add available
translations) and make a little release.

Alex. (back to some 0.4 work now)
PS: 0.3 is still fun, actually! :D
--
http://www.gnurou.org