Re: [Adonthell-devel] How to generate translation files?

From: Kai Sterker
Subject: Re: [Adonthell-devel] How to generate translation files?
Date: Mon, 9 Feb 2004 18:32:02 +0100

Am Montag, 09.02.04 um 17:16 Uhr schrieb Alexandre Courbot:

I have also noticed that 0.3 translation files seems to go under the standard directory structure instead of into the game directory, as we wanted to. I'll
investigate this in case your commit didn't fix it.

Okay. Probably the po/Makefile needs some manual tweaks for that. (That would explain why it no longer works; the previous Makefile got replaced by a new one)

By the way - I have Yet Another Candidate for the French translation of
Waste's Edge. Let's see if this one last longer! ;)

Great. No luck with a geerman translation so far, it seems. Apropos translations:

what are we going to do about our font? Can it be enhanced to add French and possibly German umlauts? What about the russian translation Sasha is working on. Can that be supported too with our old fonts, provided somebody adds all the russian characters? We'll have think about that.