Re: [Adonthell-devel] How to generate translation files?

From: Alexandre Courbot
Subject: Re: [Adonthell-devel] How to generate translation files?
Date: Fri, 6 Feb 2004 13:39:37 +0100

> Not sure what is happening. If you edit po/Makefile and add
> wastesege.pot to POFILES, the file should be generated. Didn't work
> here, as I only have gettext 10.4 on the iBook. Maybe I can try to get
> a newer version running.

Mmmm. Maybe gettext changed it's way to generate the .pot files.

> Uh, nice :). Can we have ttf support then?

Hehe. Don't think so. But maybe Joel can answer. :p

> I also had a bug report last week, that even with the newest
> incarnation of 0.3.3 there are problems with the event system. I
> haden't thought about fixing those at that time, but perhaps I might do
> now. After all, it might help to prevent similar problems in v0.4.

If the bugs are easy to fix, it might be worth to maintain 0.3. Otherwise, we
shouldn't spend too much time on it anymore. Hasn't the event system heavily
changed from 0.3 to 0.4?

Alex.
--
http://www.gnurou.org