Re: [Adonthell-devel] How to generate translation files?

From: Alexandre Courbot
Subject: Re: [Adonthell-devel] How to generate translation files?
Date: Mon, 9 Feb 2004 17:16:04 +0100

> > Oh, yes. Sorry about this, but adonthell failed to compile under Linux
> > with it
> > enabled. I'll paste you the exact error message once I'm back home.
>
> I had a look; seems my sed statement didn't work as expected. Should be
> fixed now!

Yeah, that's what I thought too.

> > By the way, is my fix for 0.4 harmless under MacOSX?
>
> Yeah, no problems whatsoever.

Nice! :)

I have also noticed that 0.3 translation files seems to go under the standard
directory structure instead of into the game directory, as we wanted to. I'll
investigate this in case your commit didn't fix it. It was important to keep
all the element of the game inside the same directory structure, for the
Windows version which doesn't know about Unix paths. If I remember correctly
we disabled NLS for Windows. I'll try to cross-compile adonthell to check
whether we are more lucky.

By the way - I have Yet Another Candidate for the French translation of
Waste's Edge. Let's see if this one last longer! ;)

Alex.
--
http://www.gnurou.org