Re: [Adonthell-devel] How to generate translation files?

From: Kai Sterker
Subject: Re: [Adonthell-devel] How to generate translation files?
Date: Mon, 9 Feb 2004 16:21:29 +0100

Am Montag, 09.02.04 um 14:24 Uhr schrieb Alexandre Courbot:

On a different note: you have disabled the Python.framework detection
in the configure script, Alex? Was that making problems? It is required
on OS X, if Python is installed the OS X way. (A framework is pretty
similar to a dynamic library)

Oh, yes. Sorry about this, but adonthell failed to compile under Linux with it
enabled. I'll paste you the exact error message once I'm back home.

I had a look; seems my sed statement didn't work as expected. Should be fixed now!

You can go ahead. I haven't done much yet, and even if we conflict I could
easily solve it.

Okay. Committed stuff.

By the way, is my fix for 0.4 harmless under MacOSX?

Yeah, no problems whatsoever.