RE: [avr-chat] Can't Install avr-gcc in FreeBSD

From: Eric Weddington
Subject: RE: [avr-chat] Can't Install avr-gcc in FreeBSD
Date: Thu, 16 Aug 2007 08:12:37 -0600

> -----Original Message-----
> From: address@hidden
> [mailto:address@hidden
>  On Behalf Of David Breeze
> Sent: Thursday, August 16, 2007 6:20 AM
> To: address@hidden; address@hidden
> Subject: Re: [avr-chat] Can't Install avr-gcc in FreeBSD

[Hmm. Bob, I never received your email directly, only via other's responses
on the list.]

> > E: Yes, I agree, but all my users are on Windows...
>
> Have you ever asked them why?

What? The many thousands of them? Over the last two years, IIRC, the average
number of downloads of WinAVR has been around 800 *per day*.

BTW, Bob, I was happy to read your letter to the editor in Embedded Systems
Design magazine ;-) Quite an entertaining read.

Eric Weddington