chicken-hackers

Re: [Chicken-hackers] Re: repository branching

From: Ivan Raikov
Subject: Re: [Chicken-hackers] Re: repository branching
Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2008 23:52:13 +0900

  I understand that, and I think the change to release branches was a
sensible one. But I don't want to deal with frequent massive
reorganizations, and I don't mind fiddling with the current system as
long as things are basically working. Perhaps we should have a wiki
page where people can list their grievances with the egg
system. Because I think the main advantages of the current system are
simplicity and ease of egg contribution/maintenance, I am a bit less
willing to discard it completely.

  -Ivan