Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] How does 'make check' find its dependencies?

From: Johnathan Corgan
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] How does 'make check' find its dependencies?
Date: Thu, 10 Aug 2006 08:37:48 -0700 (PDT)

On Thu, August 10, 2006 06:48, Michael Dickens wrote:

> OSX libraries are created with a specific directory location as an
> attribute.  So not only does the library have to be in the correct
> place (the attribute location), but if it's a non-standard location
> then the environment variable "DYLD_LIBRARY_PATH
> " must be set with that path in mind (as well as other paths,
> potentially, to get the load path correct).

I'm traveling at the moment and can't check this in to a temporary branch,
so can you add these lines to the run_tests.in file in gr-audio-osx/src?
Add them right after line 11 where the exec_prefix is set.

# for OS/X
DYLD_LIBRARY_PATH="@abs_top_builddir@/gnuradio-core/src/lib/.libs"
export DYLD_LIBRARY_PATH

Jan--thanks for filing the bug.