Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] How does 'make check' find its dependencies?

From: Johnathan Corgan
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] How does 'make check' find its dependencies?
Date: Thu, 10 Aug 2006 12:47:44 -0700 (PDT)

On Thu, August 10, 2006 12:23, Greg Troxel wrote:

> And really, the Makefile.common for the gnuradio family will set the
> distfile and

You're of course referring to the pkgsrc makefile here.

> Indeed.  Thanks for accomodating this in the gnuradio repo; it's far
> easier to spiff things up there than to have to work around this with
> makefile patches.

No promises on time :-)

I agree with the need, though.  There are other uses for this
functionality (many people only want to build a subset of packages even if
they *could* build more.)

We're trying to do things incrementally; I'll be fixing other stuff first
before I get to it.

-Johnathan