Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] How does 'make check' find its dependencies?

From: Michael Dickens
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] How does 'make check' find its dependencies?
Date: Thu, 10 Aug 2006 12:33:29 -0400

OK. I did the "new style" compile on an anonymous check-out this morning. All the bootstrap and configure went OK, except that it doesn't want to install the USRP and GR-USRP. Whatever. "make" went fine. "make check" also passed everything. So, at least for my trial today, everything went OK except the initial configure.

I'm running a OSX PPC-Mac Dual G5 Desktop @ 2.0 GHz, latest OS, XCode 2.3.0.

Jan - Which Mac are you using (hardware, software, XCode)? It might be that your shell environment is not configured correctly ... I have a specific shell which I use for all GNU Radio stuff, but it took me a long time to work out just exactly what needs to be defined to most- likely successful compilation and execution of GNU Radio - as found in my OSX install guide. - MLD