Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] How does 'make check' find its dependencies?

From: Michael Dickens
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] How does 'make check' find its dependencies?
Date: Thu, 10 Aug 2006 12:55:00 -0400

I haven't changed my DarwinPorts stuff since moving from the "old" GNU Radio model to the new one. The "old" style worked just fine for compiling each module independently, so I don't know why the "new" one wouldn't work too. Do I have to have USRP hardware connected at the time of configure? I currently don't.

The output of ./configure for me (just the tail) is appended. All except the USRP ones are expected for my OS & installed libraries (e.g. no portaudio, no comedi, no jack).