Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] How does 'make check' find its dependencies?

From: Johnathan Corgan
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] How does 'make check' find its dependencies?
Date: Thu, 10 Aug 2006 09:43:19 -0700 (PDT)

On Thu, August 10, 2006 09:33, Michael Dickens wrote:

> OK.  I did the "new style" compile on an anonymous check-out this
> morning.  All the bootstrap and configure went OK, except that it
> doesn't want to install the USRP and GR-USRP.  Whatever.  "make" went
> fine.  "make check" also passed everything.  So, at least for my
> trial today, everything went OK except the initial configure.

The initial configure is designed to enable all the components that have
their dependencies satisfied.  Do you in fact intend to compile for usrp
(and hench gr-usrp?)

If not (and thus you don't have installed things like sdcc and libusb),
the above is the correct behavior.

Thanks for testing the new build, it looks like we can add your platform
to the list of successes.

There is a Wiki page at:

http://gnuradio.utah.edu/trac/wiki/MacInstall

...just waiting for your install guide :-)

-Johnathan