[Discuss-gnuradio] packets to the usrp and loopback

From: George Nychis
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] packets to the usrp and loopback
Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2007 17:17:06 -0400

I'm starting to work out some test code regarding the host end, and I was wondering how hard it will be when done testing to actually put a packet on the bus? I assume we can reuse some of the previous interface.

Question from Thibaud: is the loopback interface working on the USRP, and how
to enable it?

We want to test out using the loopback eventually, and overall I'm wondering how much time from when I finish the test code to putting a packet on the interface so I can plan out this week. :)

- George