Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] packets to the usrp and loopback

From: Brian Padalino
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] packets to the usrp and loopback
Date: Fri, 20 Apr 2007 17:17:36 -0400

On 4/20/07, Thibaud Hottelier <address@hidden> wrote:
Ok, so my usb_chan_reader needs some more work to handle that. I will
try to get this and some of the missing functionalities like reporting
overrun/underrun done tomorrow.

I am not sure this is where the tx_strobe is supposed to occur.  I
think it's in whatever reads your individual channel FIFOs and feeds
the CIC filters (unless usb_chan_reader is the module, and is just
named very strangely).

Basically wherever you do the compare to the current_time count to
figure out if the sample stream should start or not is where you need
to figure out the tx_strobing stuff.  I think we should have a strobe
for each complex channel, that way we can treat them independently
from each other on when they start sending data.

What do you think of this idea?

Brian