Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] GNU Radio release 3.6.3 available for download

From: Michael Dickens
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] GNU Radio release 3.6.3 available for download
Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2013 21:15:12 -0500

Hi Ed - It sounds like the gnuradio port was installed, but for some reason GRC
didn't pass configuration.  The PATH and PYTHONPATH look fine to me.  Do the
following (watch wrap):

{{{
sudo port -d configure gnuradio +full configure.compiler=llvm-gcc-4.2 >
~/Desktop/gnuradio_conf.txt 2>&1
}}}

and then, off list, send me the file "~/Desktop/gnuradio_conf.txt" along with
the output of "env" and "port installed".  If we find something relevant we'll
post back here or I can fix the portfile. - MLD