Re: Call to stop contributing

From: Fred Kiefer
Subject: Re: Call to stop contributing
Date: Sat, 27 Mar 2021 20:28:52 +0100

According to Godwni's law (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Godwin%27s_law) you
have won. Could we stop this flamewar now?

And just to make this also public: I did reply in private to you on the
original subject (GCC support for OBJC) long before any of the discussion
started. I was stating the actual problems and even my original offer to help
here. But I never did get any reply on that mail. You do not seem to be
interested in supporting GNUstep or helping with our GCC issues. My impression
here is that you just mailed on the GNUstep mailing list to start such a
flamewar. Now that you won it, could you please just vanish again?

Fred