Re: Call to stop contributing

From: Dale Amon
Subject: Re: Call to stop contributing
Date: Fri, 26 Mar 2021 12:15:21 -0600

Just a minor addition. It would make me feel comfortable and at
home if everyone would just sign the Libertarian Pledge:

"I hereby certify that I do not believe in or advocate the initiation of force as a means of achieving political or social goals."

That is unlikely however, so I will just let others be themselves
and I will tolerate them and deal with them fairly in those areas
in which we agree.

GNUStep is about code. It ain't about social engineering or who
you like or hate.

To those pushing their beliefs on everyone around them... grow up.

| Dale Amon           Immortal Data, Las Cruces Airport            |
| CEO             8990 Zia Blvd, Suite D,Las Cruces, NM, 88007     |
|                   "Data Systems for Deep Space and Time"         |
| dale.amon@immortaldata.net                          760-382-9545 |