Re: Call to stop contributing

From: Svetlana Tkachenko
Subject: Re: Call to stop contributing
Date: Sat, 27 Mar 2021 22:59:10 +1100

Hi Johannes

> [...] to stop contributing to this project until RMS and the FSF have
> set up a corresponding CoC or otherwise remove him- or herself from the
> project and to then set free the valuable source code and software of
> this project.

GNU projects are created by volunteers. FSF only endorses some free software as
part of GNU project, and in some cases enforces copyright.

I don't think people should stop making free software because of any current
issues with how the FSF or GNU is run. Would suggest this suggestion is counter
productive.

Instead, please consider joining the group and giving a few GNUStep apps
a test on your computer, and write your feedback or code for them. From my
view, that would be appreciated.

-- Svetlana