Re: Add a separate mode for .dir-locals.el

From: João Távora
Subject: Re: Add a separate mode for .dir-locals.el
Date: Mon, 21 Oct 2019 08:05:09 +0100

On Mon, Oct 21, 2019, 07:24 Eli Zaretskii <address@hidden> wrote:

> Speaking of no-brainers, I don't see why you're fighting this one.

I don't like the idea, given the motivation.  Am I allowed to have gut
feelings?  Is the question "why you're fighting this one" only
applicable to me?

Perhaps your gut feeling is that we're trying to stuff a feature request behind a reasonably silly bug report.  If it is, you're right! But it's a really nice feature, cheap and useful, and lots to offer to users and package authors. (Oh and solves the bug).

João