Re: Current mode command discovery

From: Alfred M. Szmidt
Subject: Re: Current mode command discovery
Date: Sat, 20 Feb 2021 17:09:58 -0500

   A few days ago you claimed that the super key works in consoles and
   terminals, in spite of the fact that it doesn't work out of the box
   anywhere.

The super modifier works out of the box using 'C-x @ s' (with some
limitations where you cannot combine s- with h-).

   And now you claim that M-S-x doesn't work in consoles and
   terminals, in spite of the fact that it works out of the box almost
   everywhere...

I wrote that it is a pain to setup correctly, and that it doesn't work
-- both in my experience.  What your experience is not mine, and it
would be nice if you stopped pretending that you know anything about
it.