Re: Current mode command discovery

From: Gregory Heytings
Subject: Re: Current mode command discovery
Date: Sat, 20 Feb 2021 22:22:58 +0000

A few days ago you claimed that the super key works in consoles and terminals, in spite of the fact that it doesn't work out of the box anywhere.

The super modifier works out of the box using 'C-x @ s' (with some limitations where you cannot combine s- with h-).

If you still believe that this is "using the super modifier", then you should agree that M-S-x works out of the box in any terminal: "C-x @ m S-x".

What your experience is not mine, and it would be nice if you stopped pretending that you know anything about it.

I do not pretend I know anything about your experience, I replied to your unreserved statement "M-S-x is tricky to get working on console".