Re: Image transformation filter for upscaled images

From: Eli Zaretskii
Subject: Re: Image transformation filter for upscaled images
Date: Tue, 09 Mar 2021 15:09:23 +0200

> From: Evgeny Zajcev <lg.zevlg@gmail.com>
> Date: Tue, 9 Mar 2021 11:34:28 +0300
>
> I vote for "best" everywhere by default, making doc-view shine out-of-box

IME, doing this will make sure we will have this discussion again in
the near future, when someone will report that "best" is not really
the best in some use case dear to them.

I don't understand why we are still arguing instead of adding a
variable or an attribute to control this?  From where I stand, it's a
no-brainer.