Re: [FR-devel] FYI -- KDE Icons

From: Laurent Julliard
Subject: Re: [FR-devel] FYI -- KDE Icons
Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2002 21:20:32 +0100

Curt Hibbs wrote:

Bob Hicks just got permission for us to use the KDE icons! They are very
nice.

Bob, why don't you check them in to CVS under, say "/freeride/doc/icons".

Curt

Bob,

If you add all the icon files in the CVS repo make sure you use the binary flag (-kb option) when adding the file. This is to let CVS know that this are not text files.

May be you know this already but just in case...

Laurent

PS: if you want me to add them just send me a tarball.