Re: [FR-devel] FYI -- KDE Icons

From: Horacio Lopez
Subject: Re: [FR-devel] FYI -- KDE Icons
Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2002 18:46:02 -0300

The default  icon set should be a property of the GUI plug-in
say...

<iconset default="yes" name="Gnome"  path="./icons/gnome" />
<iconset name="KDE"  path="./icons/kde" />
<iconset name="Windows"  path="./icons/win" />
<iconset name="Mac Acqua"  path="./icons/mac" />
<iconset name="Motif"  path="./icons/motif" />

I don't really see a problem there.

cheers,
                  vruz