RE: [FR-devel] FYI -- KDE Icons

From: Robert
Subject: RE: [FR-devel] FYI -- KDE Icons
Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2002 16:10:19 -0500

CVS is not on my resume at the moment. : )

So who wants the zip of the icons?

The author said he was humbled that we wanted to include them so maybe
if we need more or we need others we can ask him as well.

I had been thinking of re-doing the default Ruby filetype icons for
Windows since the current ones are "ok". I could have him pass those to
someone to make it the default when Ruby is installed on Windows.

Bob