RE: [FR-devel] FYI -- KDE Icons

From: Robert
Subject: RE: [FR-devel] FYI -- KDE Icons
Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2002 16:41:16 -0500

[snip]

Getting back to the icon issue, though, I think every UI toolkit lets
you define your own toolbar icons, etc.  I really like th KDE set.  I
think as we understand the needs of the UI implementation in FreeRIDE we
will better be able to determine which icons are needed.

-Rich

This should not be difficult if we chose to support multiple icon sets.
For instance I have used (a little) the Bloodshed C/C++ IDE and it has
as a preference "Windows" or "Gnome" look for the icons. So there is a
way to do the look aspect. This is not so much an issue for the "help"
portion as I have very few icons to worry about but may be more an issue
for the guy implementing the UI.

And ditto...I like the KDE ones as well. That's why I ask the author if
we "could" us them. If we don't, we don't.  : )

Bob