Re: [FR-devel] RE: FR UI problem with 2 windows - More news

From: Hal E. Fulton
Subject: Re: [FR-devel] RE: FR UI problem with 2 windows - More news
Date: Thu, 13 Jun 2002 00:12:04 -0500

----- Original Message -----
From: "Curt Hibbs" <address@hidden>
To: "Laurent Julliard" <address@hidden>;
<address@hidden>
Cc: "Lyle Johnson" <address@hidden>; "Rich Kilmer"
<address@hidden>
Sent: Wednesday, June 12, 2002 7:31 PM

> Of course, we eventually need to get resolve the threading issue on
Windows,
> and yes the "so simple" approach that you mention is exactly how it was
> originally written.
>
> Are Rich and I the only ones running Windows? If so we could get rid of
the
> hack now, and try to find the source of the threading problem for Windows.

Actually, I'm using Windows.

But I confess I've been useless so far. I've not
even installed a CVS client on my box.

Would there be a way to zip up the entire tree and
make it available as a download for lazy persons
such as myself? Practical or not?

I know that when I actually start contributing code
I'll have to bite the bullet and mess with CVS.

Hal Fulton