RE: [FR-devel] RE: FR UI problem with 2 windows - More news

From: Curt Hibbs
Subject: RE: [FR-devel] RE: FR UI problem with 2 windows - More news
Date: Sun, 23 Jun 2002 03:06:20 -0700

Hal E. Fulton wrote:

> Curt,
>
> I've been playing with TortoiseCVS today... not making
> much progress.
>
> Is it possible to check out rdoc with this tool? The
> password is null, I think, and TCVS seems not to like
> that.

I couldn't get TortoiseCVS to checkout rdoc either. I ended up checking it
out with WinCVS, and then after that I could use TortoiseCVS on the
resulting files and directories. I will report this as a bug.

> See rdoc.sourceforge.net ...
>
> Now to try FreeRIDE.

I did get TortoiseCVS and its built-in SSH support to checkout FreeRIDE, so
let me knoew if you have any problems. One thing to remember is that after
you upload your private SSH key to savannah, you have a wait and hour or two
for its cron job to run and perform the actual updates on the server.

Curt