RE: [FR-devel] RE: FR UI problem with 2 windows - More news

From: Curt Hibbs
Subject: RE: [FR-devel] RE: FR UI problem with 2 windows - More news
Date: Fri, 21 Jun 2002 04:19:08 -0700

Hal E. Fulton

> Curt,
>
> I've been playing with TortoiseCVS today... not making
> much progress.
>
> Is it possible to check out rdoc with this tool? The
> password is null, I think, and TCVS seems not to like
> that.
>
> See rdoc.sourceforge.net ...
>
> Now to try FreeRIDE.
>
> Thanks,
> Hal

I'm in the middle of setting up a new development machine and won't be in a
position to try this out until sometime this weekend. My old development
machine is running TortoiseCVS 0.44 with a separately installed SSH client.

I have retrieved rdoc on my old machine, but I don't recall if I used
TortoiseCVS or WinCVS. As soon as I get my new machine operational I'll give
all of this a try with the latest version of TortoiseCVS.

Curt