RE: [FR-devel] RE: FR UI problem with 2 windows - More news

From: Curt Hibbs
Subject: RE: [FR-devel] RE: FR UI problem with 2 windows - More news
Date: Sun, 23 Jun 2002 21:39:57 -0700

Hal E. Fulton wrote:

> Well, I'm ignorant of SSH... I don't know how to generate a private key or
> upload it or anything. I was able to download anonymously, though...

I didn't know anything either, just read the TortoiseCVS instructions (which
point you to sections of the Putty instructions) and follow directions --
you'll have your private and public keys in no time -- and the follow the
savannah instructions for uploading your public key.

> I hate to admit how little I've done besides read emails.

Don't worry, there's a learning curve, and we all have our regular lives to
live as well.

> I've never tried out FR till now, and I gather there's something
> wrong with my setup. Is it supposed to work just by downloading
> and starting run.bat? This is what I get (see below).

I'm not sure... did you install FXRuby? Are you running Ruby 1.7.x? Does
anyone else have any insight here?

Curt