Re: [FR-devel] RE: FR UI problem with 2 windows - More news

From: Laurent Julliard
Subject: Re: [FR-devel] RE: FR UI problem with 2 windows - More news
Date: Thu, 13 Jun 2002 08:51:30 +0200

Hal E. Fulton wrote:
----- Original Message -----
From: "Curt Hibbs" <address@hidden>
To: "Laurent Julliard" <address@hidden>;
<address@hidden>
Cc: "Lyle Johnson" <address@hidden>; "Rich Kilmer"
<address@hidden>
Sent: Wednesday, June 12, 2002 7:31 PM

Of course, we eventually need to get resolve the threading issue on

Windows,

and yes the "so simple" approach that you mention is exactly how it was
originally written.

Are Rich and I the only ones running Windows? If so we could get rid of

the

hack now, and try to find the source of the threading problem for Windows.

Actually, I'm using Windows.

But I confess I've been useless so far. I've not
even installed a CVS client on my box.

Would there be a way to zip up the entire tree and
make it available as a download for lazy persons
such as myself? Practical or not?

There is a zip of the source tree at http://savannah.gnu.org/files/?group=freeride

Beware! It's not a CVS working copy, just a the source code.

I know that when I actually start contributing code
I'll have to bite the bullet and mess with CVS.

Hal Fulton