RE: [FR-devel] RE: FR UI problem with 2 windows - More news

From: Curt Hibbs
Subject: RE: [FR-devel] RE: FR UI problem with 2 windows - More news
Date: Thu, 13 Jun 2002 04:24:16 -0700

Hal E. Fulton:

> I know that when I actually start contributing code
> I'll have to bite the bullet and mess with CVS.

When you are ready to setup CVS access, I recommend that you try Tortoise
CVS:
     http://www.tortoisecvs.org/
its the best CVS client I've used under windows. It is implemented as a
Windows Explorer extension, and it is very easy to use. To access the
Savannah repository you will also needs an SSH client installed.

Curt