Re: [FR-devel] RE: FR UI problem with 2 windows - More news

From: Hal E. Fulton
Subject: Re: [FR-devel] RE: FR UI problem with 2 windows - More news
Date: Sun, 23 Jun 2002 06:06:52 -0500

----- Original Message -----
From: "Curt Hibbs" <address@hidden>
To: <address@hidden>
Sent: Sunday, June 23, 2002 5:06 AM

> I did get TortoiseCVS and its built-in SSH support to checkout FreeRIDE,
so
> let me knoew if you have any problems. One thing to remember is that after
> you upload your private SSH key to savannah, you have a wait and hour or
two
> for its cron job to run and perform the actual updates on the server.

Well, I'm ignorant of SSH... I don't know how to generate a private key or
upload it or anything. I was able to download anonymously, though...

I hate to admit how little I've done besides read emails.

I've never tried out FR till now, and I gather there's something
wrong with my setup. Is it supposed to work just by downloading
and starting run.bat? This is what I get (see below).

What am I missing?

Thanks,
Hal

  C:>ruby -I. -Iso -Iredist -e "require 'freeride/freeride';
FreeBASE::Core.startup
  ('./config/properties.xml','./config/default.xml')"
  plugins/System_GuiRenderFox/foxhacks.rb:41:in `hackAppFrameSetup':
uninitialized
  constant FXScintilla at AppFrameFoxHacks (NameError)
        from ./plugins/System_GuiRenderFox/AppFrameRenderFox.rb:89:in
`initialize'
        from ./plugins/System_GuiRenderFox/AppFrameRenderFox.rb:62:in `new'
        from ./plugins/System_GuiRenderFox/AppFrameRenderFox.rb:62:in
`initialize'
        from ./plugins/System_GuiRenderFox/AppFrameRenderFox.rb:58:in `call'
        from ./freebase/databus.rb:407:in `notify'
        from ./freebase/databus.rb:404:in `each_value'
        from ./freebase/databus.rb:404:in `notify'
        from ./freebase/databus.rb:413:in `notify'
         ... 40 levels...
        from ./freebase/core.rb:60:in `initialize'
        from ./freebase/core.rb:30:in `new'
        from ./freebase/core.rb:30:in `startup'
        from -e:1