Re: [Fsfe-uk] Membership/Recruitment

From: Chris Croughton
Subject: Re: [Fsfe-uk] Membership/Recruitment
Date: Tue, 27 May 2003 19:41:37 +0100

On Tue, May 27, 2003 at 04:57:28PM +0100, Richard Smedley wrote:

> Maybe - could we broaden this for the whole
> GNU/Linux `community'?

There are certainly a lot who aren't in LUGs, and don't even know about
them.

> The IGs are probably a good idea at this stage
> (the size AFFS has reached).

IGs?  Serious point -- we look like being overrun by acronyms (several I
don't know), and that will /really/ put off a load of people.  Yes, I
know the government does it as well -- and no one takes them seriously
either...

Chris C