Re: [glob2-devel] scripting language

From: Bo Lorentsen
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] scripting language
Date: Wed, 25 May 2005 10:19:27 +0200

address@hidden wrote:

Interresting, so no save or load function are possible without SGSL ?

What do you mean? What should these functions do?
Sorry for not been clear in my statements. But what I mean is that the save and load functionality in the glob2 game are based on the SGSL "language" system, as this both manipulate and "holds" vital game state informaion. Without SGSL this would not be possible, is that right ?

/BL