Re: [glob2-devel] Gradients (again)

From: Leo Wandersleb
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] Gradients (again)
Date: Fri, 16 Sep 2005 14:36:06 +0200 (MEST)

to deal with the too powerfull speedups, i proposed to let it be less
significant (coars was my term and meant coarse). 5% faster than the enemy
makes you always be able to hit a fleeing glob or escape if you're
outnumbered.
it is just very confuseing to have globs consume per mile but as Eli
mentioned meanwhile the biggest downside of per-mile-consumption is that
idle globs or especially warriors on guard consume so much. to have one
population develope and live at anoter pace than the other is a nice aspect
i could very well live with but still i think (static) guards should not
consume that much.
proposal: every building leaves room to idle people. there they consume per
hour. if idle warriors would distribute evenly on buildings in their
guardareas, they could still be good guards.