Re: [glob2-devel] Re: Glob2s lack of recovery strategy

From: Joey Marshall
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] Re: Glob2s lack of recovery strategy
Date: Thu, 05 Jan 2006 05:17:25 -0800

I find it is rather hard to make up once you make a small mistake...
mainly with fruiting. I think something that might work is for games,
you can ether set fruit to  be used for converting, or for making your
globs stronger (set before the game starts). That way if you get a fruit
advantage advantage early on, you can't win the game by building workers
only. And your enemy still stands a chance because they don't lose all
their workers (and warriors).

just an idea any way.

Joey