Re: [glob2-devel] Cheap trick :p

From: Bradley Arsenault
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] Cheap trick :p
Date: Mon, 23 Jan 2006 18:04:07 -0800

On 1/23/06, Matthew Marshall <address@hidden> wrote:
> On Monday 23 January 2006 21:48, Bradley Arsenault wrote:
> > On 1/23/06, Matthew Marshall <address@hidden> wrote:
> > > I think this would feel like an artificial restriction.  Towers protected
> > > by resources is just a strategical position.
> >
> > But for stone in particular, unlike any other strategic position,
> > theres nothing you can do about it, you can't clear the stone away
> > like wood or bash through it like walls, its just there, the
> > infalamous wall, hurting you.
>
> I still see this as a feature :-)

I see it has overcast and easily abused. However its not up to me. But
as a last note, if the person on your left rushed and built towers, so
you lose around a third of your base. Not a big deal. You rush to
defend your other side of your base, to realize he is also building up
towers. Teamwork, maybe, quick win, definitly.