[glob2-devel] Cheap trick :p

From: Bradley Arsenault
Subject: [glob2-devel] Cheap trick :p
Date: Sun, 22 Jan 2006 14:37:22 -0800

I guess I'm a bit of a whiner, but this "trick" is extremely annoying,
and has been used against me many times, mainly appleboy, who is a
serious abuser of it. You know hwo some maps use stone as a boundary
between bases? Well if you build a tower right next to the stone, its
*impossible* for anyone to build anything near the stone on their
side. In my most recent annoying game, appleboy rushed to upgrade
these stone to stone towers, and half my base was cut offf because of
them, half!!! You can't build counter towers, their 1 hp is instantly
destroyed, and if your not prepared to attack with warriors, their
nothing you can do about them. Whats really annoying is that your
partner can build on his half of the base, so this rather chepa
strategy gives him twice the amount of base to construct in!

I may be a complainer, but this is still a bit.. unbalanced, because
if your opponent doe sit early enough, they can gety the advantage
they need to fend off any of your counter attacks.