Re: [glob2-devel] Cheap trick :p

From: Matthew Marshall
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] Cheap trick :p
Date: Sun, 22 Jan 2006 21:48:56 -0300

On Sunday 22 January 2006 19:37, Bradley Arsenault wrote:
> I guess I'm a bit of a whiner, but this "trick" is extremely annoying,

It might be annoying for you, but for the guy doing it, it's a blast!!  I
remember making maps specifically with this sort of thing in mind.  :)

> I may be a complainer, but this is still a bit.. unbalanced, because
> if your opponent doe sit early enough, they can gety the advantage
> they need to fend off any of your counter attacks.

The fact is, appleboy spent time and resources to build these defence towers,
instead of other projects.  Having a large number of tactics to choose from,
(including 'creative' ones like this,) is what makes strategy games like
glob2 fun!

Next time you play a map like this, just remember to pay close attention to
your borders.  If you see tower being built, build two!

MWM