Re: [glob2-devel] PerlinNoise based clouds

From: Bradley Arsenault
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] PerlinNoise based clouds
Date: Wed, 31 Jan 2007 23:20:23 -0500

On 1/31/07, Leo Wandersleb <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi

New Clouds are in. I like them very much although the implementation is a bit
dirty. Check them out and let me know what you'd like to get changed.

A dirty implementation isn't all that bad. As long as you clearly
seperate your code from other code (so that your code could be
transported to a different implementation of everything else), and
document it, all is fine. I'm not sure entirely about my campaign
code. The campaign system is mostly isolated, so there is minimal
interfacing between the existing system and the campaign code.

I just tried your revised cloud implementation. I can't see any
clouds. It seems entirely blank normal, no clouds whatsoever. Are they
just very rare? Or is this unusual?

--
Really. I'm not lieing. Bradley Arsenault.