RE: Another 6210 Bug? Or I am Just Stupid ??

From: Edward Finlayson
Subject: RE: Another 6210 Bug? Or I am Just Stupid ??
Date: Fri, 2 Aug 2002 12:20:53 +0100

Please guys, let's not fall out.  :-(

        I'm sorry if I've put 'the cat amongst the pigeons'. It was most
definitely NOT my
intention. I would only like to use gnokii to its full, that means smsd as well
as base gnokii.
I know that there is little documentation, and that this is because the project
is constantly
changing. Perhaps, that is a way that I may help. If it is OK with everyone I
would like to draw
the pertinent information into a document tree so that future users and
developers could have
a common point of 'immediate' reference. I think this would aid every-one in
that RTFM could be
the response to common 'newbie' questions, leaving more 'interesting'
questions/discussions
for this newsgroup.

.o0( Did some-one say that they hadn't seen any flaming for a while ?  :-)  )0o.

I am still interested in helping the project in what ever way that I can.

Fin.