RE: Another 6210 Bug? Or I am Just Stupid ??

From: Edward Finlayson
Subject: RE: Another 6210 Bug? Or I am Just Stupid ??
Date: Thu, 1 Aug 2002 12:53:46 +0100

Thanks Marcus,

        Now even I understand why it currently doesn't work.
        How can it be made to work ?
        Is there some way, apart from leaving you guys alone, that I can help?
                I do code in Perl and  VB ;( so perhaps if I knew a bit more I
        could pick up the constructs to be able to be of some real help. This
is just  an idea
        tell me if you think that I am talking b*ll*cks.

Patiently yours

Fin.