Re: [Gnu-arch-users] Re: the dangers of no reply-to munging

From: Federico Di Gregorio
Subject: Re: [Gnu-arch-users] Re: the dangers of no reply-to munging
Date: Tue, 26 Aug 2003 00:34:44 +0200

Il lun, 2003-08-25 alle 14:15, MJ Ray ha scritto:
> On 2003-08-23 04:58:04 +0100 Jonathan Walther <address@hidden>
> wrote:
> > Balogna.  'L' (list-reply-only) in mutt took one look at your message,
> > which contained all the List-* headers, and it said "No list found!"
> > Why are we expected to use bullshit software like this?
>
> I've no idea.  mutt is another email client which has no List-*
> handling.  Given that I thought some hackers used mutt, I was

mutt _has_ list handling. use the L key *after* configuring the lists in
your mutt rc file. it is incredible how many people on this list don't
have even the skill necessary to use google to search for a FAQ.

--
Federico Di Gregorio
Debian GNU/Linux Developer                                address@hidden