Re: [Gnu-arch-users] Re: taglines vs explicit

From: Robert Anderson
Subject: Re: [Gnu-arch-users] Re: taglines vs explicit
Date: 04 Oct 2003 11:58:10 -0700

On Sat, 2003-10-04 at 11:07, Zack Brown wrote:
> Why are you os inflamed about this? 'explicit' tagging exists as an
> option in tla. What's the problem when someone chooses to use it?

I think people are annoyed not because people want to use it, but rather
that people who want to use it are making that decision based on
misunderstandings about the implications of the various alternative
choices.  The choice itself is not irritating.  What is irritating is
when the rationale for the choice makes no sense.

Bob