Re: [GNUe] packages?

From: Stefan Elwesthal
Subject: Re: [GNUe] packages?
Date: Thu, 18 Mar 2004 19:42:32 +0800

> I don't know which is the first version of mysql that supports
> transactions.  In fact, you need support for what they call "InnoDB
> storage engine".  Maybe your current mysql already has it and you
> only have to activate/use it. Since I have never used it, i can't give
> you more precise information.

Hello and thanks again!

Well, I upgraded through Yast and MySQL version 4.0.15(?) gave me the same
error. So, time to spend the coffeebreaks on something useful I thought,
learning is the key. Now I finally have PostgreSQL running on my SuSE machine,
but I noticed I didn't have psycopg so I better check if I have all my Python
packages installed.

Hopefully, this will end up in something :)

Regards
Stefan