Re: [GNUe] packages?

From: Stefan Elwesthal
Subject: Re: [GNUe] packages?
Date: Thu, 18 Mar 2004 23:54:49 +0800

> You can verify it like this:
> you run the python interpreter and you just write:
>
> import pg
>
> If it doesn't give any error, it means that you have indeed the
> pygresql module.  And you'll have to change in the connections.conf:
>
> provider=postgresql
>
> Good luck!
>
> Adrian Maier

Howdy!

Well, I can import pg from the Python interpreter, however, declaring
provider=postgresql still gives me:

DB000:   File
"/opt/gnue//lib/python/gnue/common/datasources/drivers/postgresql/psycopg/__init__.py",
 line 42, in
Connection
DB000:     from Driver import Connection as C
DB000:   File
"/opt/gnue//lib/python/gnue/common/datasources/drivers/postgresql/psycopg/Driver.py",
 line 34, in ?
DB000:     import psycopg
DB000: ImportError: No module named psycopg

So, no matter what I write as provider, this it what I'll get. And yes, it's
the correct connections.conf since I
tried doing other namechanges etc, this is what it reads.

Thanks anyway, GNUe is probably not for me, I'm faster with Java / JDBC or
plain pyGTK!

Best Regards
Stefan