help-liquidwar6

Re: [Help-liquidwar6] Liquid War 6 eye candy

From: Timothy Anderson
Subject: Re: [Help-liquidwar6] Liquid War 6 eye candy
Date: Mon, 28 Sep 2009 18:46:56 -0500

Hahah. Alright. That's clear. You want this version to work well on
moderate to low end hardware; anything else will have to be a project
for the future. Sounds good.

If the "fluid"/"liquid"/whatever just looked a little more like it did
in 5 I think it would be great. But obviously, if there's a better way
to represent it, then it doesn't make sense to push that concept
either. I was just thinking that if you were considering adding
bitmaps and animations to it, then there might be a creative way to
make it look more like real water in a way that didn't eat up the CPU.
But I suppose I might be a little out of my league in assuming that
too. I don't know.

I'm currently transferring from Windows to Mint. As soon as I get
Photoshop and some of my other programs installed I'll see if I can
come up with some more concepts for the display.

Tim